GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- the sole proprietorship INVISIBLE of Domenico Cerbone (CF CRBDNC98A03F839C; VAT number 03126520604) based in Frosinone, Via Armando Vona 20, carries out the production and marketing of longboards and related products;
- the Customer declares to purchase INVISIBLE products outside of the exercise of any and all professional activity;
- the premises are an integral part of this contract;
- by completing the purchase procedure, the Customer certifies that he has read, understood and accepted these general conditions of sale.
Article 1 - Purpose
1. This contract concerns the purchase and sale of longboards and / or similar products marketed by INVISIBLE.
2. Available products, features and related prices are published on the invisiblelongboards.com website.
3. At the time of purchase, the Customer declares to have read and understood the information relating to the products, their characteristics and relative prices.
Article 2 - Price
1. The total price of the goods including taxes and any additional shipping, delivery or postal costs and any other costs, is clearly indicated during the purchase procedure.
2. Payment will be made in the manner provided for in the purchase procedure.
Article 3 - Delivery
1. INVISIBLE ships its products to Italy and Europe.
2. The Customer, before making the purchase, is required to check in the appropriate section of the website if the desired delivery address is in one of the countries to which shipping is available.
3. If the delivery address is located within the Italian territory, no additional shipping costs will be charged.
4. If the delivery address is located outside the Italian territory, additional shipping costs will be charged depending on the country of delivery.
5. Any additional costs referred to above will be shown during the purchase procedure or in any case in the appropriate section of the website referred to in paragraph 2 of this article.
6. The shipment is entrusted to a professional carrier identified by Invisible and the delivery will be completed within 5/7 working days from the time of purchase. Shipments outside the Italian territory may require longer delivery times.
Article 4 - Guarantee for conformity
1. INVISIBLE manufactures its products with professional diligence and pursuing adequate quality standards in compliance with the applicable legislation in force.
2. INVISIBLE is liable to the Customer for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery of the goods, meaning by conformity the suitability for the use for which the product is intended as well as the discrepancy with the characteristics described on the website.
3. The Customer makes use of the guarantee for conformity in the ways and forms referred to in articles 128 et seq. of the Legislative Decree 206/2005.
Article 5 - Withdrawal by the Customer
1. Without prejudice to the provisions of article 4, the Customer has the right to withdraw from this contract, without the obligation to give reasons, within 14 (fourteen) days of delivery of the product.
2. The right of withdrawal can be exercised by sending the withdrawal form available on the website, duly completed, to the pec / email address email@example.com.
3. The Customer is obliged to return the goods at his own expense within 14 (fourteen) days from the communication to exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in this article. The Customer will also be held responsible for any decreases in the value of the returned goods.
4. In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal referred to in this article, Invisible will refund the price with the same payment method used by the Customer.
Article 6 - Intellectual property
1. The Customer acknowledges that the products, graphics, distinctive signs and the INVISIBLE name are the exclusive property of INVISIBLE, therefore the Customer undertakes not to reproduce them without authorization and not to favor their reproduction by third parties.
Article 7 - Exemptions
1. Any changes and / or exceptions to any part of this contract must be individually negotiated and proven in writing.
Article 8 - Treatment of personal data
1. In the execution of this contract INVISIBLE may have to process personal data on behalf of the Customer; in this case, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, INVISIBLE, as data processor, undertakes to process personal data exclusively for the purposes and according to the instructions provided by the Customer as the data controller.
The Customer, as Data Controller, authorizes INVISIBLE to appoint a member of his organization as the person in charge of processing the data of his end users, attributing to the Person in charge himself functions of responsibility limited to the scope and with reference to the above services. returned by INVISIBLE.
2. INVISIBLE undertakes to ensure the full confidentiality of the personal data being processed and guarantees that the same obligation of confidentiality is also assumed by its employees and collaborators.
3. INVISIBLE undertakes to guarantee a level of security of data processing appropriate to the risk, taking into account the best techniques, implementation costs, characteristics of the processing, the level of risk and possible damage to the rights and freedoms of individuals. .
4. The Customer authorizes INVISIBLE to have recourse to other data processors, who will be subject to the same data protection obligations; the Customer acknowledges that, also due to the nature, object, purposes and context of the processing, it is not possible for INVISIBLE to inform him of the addition or replacement of any other managers; the information regarding any other responsible persons will in any case be provided to the Customer upon first request; in case of non-fulfillment of the protection obligations by another responsible, INVISIBLE will be equally and entirely responsible for the aforementioned non-fulfillment towards the Customer.
5. INVISIBLE assists the Customer in fulfilling the obligations regarding the processing of personal data and, as far as possible, in allowing the data subject to exercise their rights.
6. INVISIBLE informs the Customer without delay of any possible violation of personal data and, upon the Customer's indication, will return or cancel the personal data and its copies at the end of the contract.
7. INVISIBLE provides, at the request of the Customer, the information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/279 and to allow the Customer to conduct the appropriate checks.
8. The Customer undertakes to provide INVISIBLE with all the documents and information requested regarding the purpose of the processing, the types of data collected, the categories of persons concerned and everything necessary for the fulfillment of its obligations in compliance of the current legislation.